The Farm Shop
Direct retail store selling fresh fruit and vegetables, products made by our partner farms such as pies, farm smoked bacon, smoked ham, cold meats, ready-made meals, cow/sheep/goat/buffalo cheeses, … but also flours, dried vegetables sold in bulk, … made by our partner companies.
The village grocery shop with its local products !
The basket of fresh fruit and vegetables!
1. The basket is made up of vegetables and fruit from the local area. Click on the link : here
2. Order by telephone (only, during opening hours) on +33 3 88 54 02 96 until 2pm for collection the next day.
3. You collect your basket from the shop at the time agreed with the seller.
The raclette cheese season
Sliced raclette cheese, made from raw milk, from the Frasne cheese factory (Jura).
Various varieties of raclette cheese sliced from the Tourrette cheese factory.
The ideal accompaniment:
potatoes, white ham, smoked ham, smoked bacon, smoked filet mignon, gherkins (Alélor)
is available in our grocery shop
Our Fruits …
In our farm outlet, priority is given to freshness and taste.
For this reason, the supply is carried out regularly throughout the week, if necessary, several times a day.
It’s fresh, it’s local !
… & Vegetables
The freshness of our vegetables is essential for our farm shop. The vegetables come from partner farms in the area.
We manage our stalls in an optimal way to guarantee maximum freshness to our products, our vegetables.
When it’s local, it’s fresh !
The cheese factory
The cheeses of the region :
From a friendly region :
- Tomme du Jura
- Comté, …
A real treat for lovers of the scents of the meadows.
In our refrigerators :
Yoghurts, fresh cream, cottage cheese
Our fruit and dried vegetable distributors
Various dried fruits such as muesli, hazelnuts, bananas but also dried vegetables are available in bulk.
These dried foodstuffs come from the Moulin des Moines and are all organically grown.
Local producers are present in our shop
- Fritz mill: flours
- Moulin des Moines: flours, various spelt products, chocolates, pretzels, …
- Alélor: gherkins
- Erstein : sugars
- Alsa : yeasts
- Melfor: vinega
Bottle corner but also home made products
- Home-made pasta from Brunstein bakery
- Honey from beekeepers
- Blueberry juice or syrup with no added sugar from the Brandt Arbogast farm
- Jams or jellies
- Local beers and wines
A pleasure for great go
Peasant smoked bacon (Buerespack) – Smoked ham – Smoked ham nuts – smoked filet mignon – sliced smoked duck breast – White ham
From the Brandt Arbogast Farm our partner
Salting and smoking is done in the old-fashioned way according to traditional know-how.
The white ham is made on the farm.
No colouring, no preservatives. Vacuum-packed.
Origin of the French meat:
- Pork: Thierry Schweitzer de Schleithal farm, pigs reared on straw and fed on cereals.
- Duck : Origin France (South-West)
Our pies, quiches, terrines, pâtés lorrains
Our partner, the Brandt Arbogast farm, works with fresh vegetables to make these various savoury pastries and ready meals. The meats are of French origin. The ingredients come from the local soil.
Come and discover the various savoury pastries and cooked dishes:
- Pies: from farm, ‘bouchée à la reine’, to poultry, with sauerkraut, ham, vegan
- Terrines: grandmother, peasant, country, duck
- Quiches : Provençal, lorraine
- Pâtés lorrains : different sizes = individual, 2 people, 4 people
And depending on the season :
- Pie with asparagus, duck and foie gras
- Goat/spinach quiche with asparagus
You can also find Nr 1 Outdoor Eggs from a local producer.
You need a original gift made with local products ?
The sales team can help you by offering you local products wrapped according to your choice.
‘BIENVENUE à la ferme‘ members undertake to respect the various quality charters set up by the organisation.
Should you require further informations ?
Call the store at phone nr : +33 (0)3 88 54 02 96.
Our salesteam will give you all the required informations
Farm Shop Chez Claude
17, rue de Morsbronn
Phone nr : +33 (0)3 88 54 02 96